So as the day has progressed I've only gotten worse. I've puked 4 times so far.
I called my mommy and told her. I guess what I have is going around; my brother has already had it for a few days DX
I told mommy I want to go home. She's gonna talk to dad and see what she can do.
All I'll be missing is plant prop and floral design on thurs. I have no classes tomorrow or friday and account has been cancelled on thursday.
I want to go hooome. I don't want to miss floral design, but I really don't wanna puke my guts out at Ridgetown. I wanna go hoooome. To be with my puppy and my mommy and Ralph and my bed. ;_;
EDIT: Okay my mom is coming to pick me up and then I'm going home. ;_;
I Won't Make Excuses
-
Twelve years old and in grade seven, things were going much better for me
than they had in years. Kids at school were still monsters with no souls,
but the...
11 years ago


3 comments:
I got your sickness through the internets!! I read your blog earlier and now I am sick and pukey too!! *shakes fist at you*
D: I'm sowwy. If it's any consolation my mommy is ahalf hour late for picking me up. ;_;
Daaaaw have for chicken noodle soup when you can stomach it.
And some ginger ale.
Post a Comment