"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Panic Switch: off!

Lol blog whussat?

I'm currently in Wallaceburg, at Jenny's house. Thus my appearance on the interwebs. I'm going to be here a few days, just because. And you know what? I'm damn glad about it. I'm one of those people who doesn't like staying at people's house for more than 24 hours, but I'm actually looking forward to this. I want a damn vacation.

My summer has been hectic - each time one big event gets done and overwith, something else needs my rushed attention. And you know what? Finally it's done. No big parties, reunions, weddings, funerals, picnics, vacations, appointments - nothing planned. Well, that is, until school starts. I go back on the ninth, so expect me on interwebs frequently after that point.

But until that day, I've got nothing but time. And it feels great. No places to be, no things that require my immediate attention, nooothing. Well, occasional barn work, but that's not long term. So yey. <3

Anyways, as for my title, double meaning. Meaning one's already been cleared up; smoooooth sailing from here on out.

Meaning two?

Picked up the new Silversun Pickups CD today. And so far, I love it. I like the band's sound, and how each song has a feel that is, generally, indescribable. I do like the song "Panic Switch", thus the title. Yeah. Also picked up State of Shock's CD, and after a listen, I thinks I like them more than I did before. Also found out their bassist is a girl, which has to make me go w00tw00t, just 'cause. Yey. <3


Anyways, in my free time, I've been playing video games (mostly .hack//GU, finally on the third game, and Enchanted Arms), watching anime (check out Solty Rei, it's awesome), and ...watching Little House on the Prairie with my mother. I actually turned off the Magnificent Seven to watch that with her. WTF is wrong with me? ;_; The worst part? I've actually enjoyed it. Hurrrrr. I don't get it.

But yeah, not much else going on. Some weird kid on msn hitting on me, and no, not the french guy. ;_; Ah well. I'll scare him off, huuhuuhuu.

So I'm out for now. Ciao!

Before I post this I need to pull a random pannel out of a manga I read to post at the bottom. Yush.



Yes, Fujimoto-san, we shall.
Ta.

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

I enjoyed your brief return to bloooooging! :D It's funny that we'll be more in touch once you go away than when you live only a few minutes away from me.