"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So frustrating...

I've had so many friends that are just so down on themselves lately, and it's starting to drag me down. Confidence issues, mental issues, personal issues, boyfriend troubles, girlfriend troubles, fiancée troubles, job/career issues, etc., etc., etc.

It's pretty troubling. I want to help them all, but there are so few I can help. What troubles me most is that one of them, probably one of the friends I've had for the longest, is in a really deep rut - and I tried to help her out, but she pretty much flat out said I probably wouldn't be able to help. Surprisingly, that... bothered me a lot. I tried to laugh it off with her, and offer what advice I could, and she did appreciate it... but I still feel kinda useless.

And plus, everyone being so depressed is dragging me down. ALL THIS DARKNESS AROUND ME IS SMOTHERIIING MEEE

But yeah. ;_; I need people to cheer up, so I can cheer up.

No comments: