"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FINALLY BACK ON MY BLOG

FUCK YOU, GOOGLE!

So I made a new gmail for my new mangadub production group.

So with it, I intended to make a new youtube account.

...email already in use. WTF?! I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO! And of course, they tell me this AFTER they use up the username. So now I need to get a new fucking email to make a youtube account with, and I need to rename the fucking production group.

Before raging out and doing that, I tried logging in anyways, to see if it would take me to the page it created even though my braaaand new email was "taken". And you know what? It logged me in. TO AN OLD CHANNEL IT DID THE EXACT FUCKING SAME THING WITH MONTHS AGO. So, great, now they're letting me in an old channel I tried making that they wouldn't let me log in to, BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NEW ONE?!

So then I rage!Quit youtube, and delete this new/old/fuckedupbygoogle account.

And you know what? This old account that is linked with my new email is somehow linked with my blogger AND BY DELETING IT I DELETED MY BLOGGER LOGIN.

But more on that in a minute. This story gets better. Not only is the production group's name STILL TAKEN, youtube fucked up the age, and wouldn't let me try to re-signup with youtube, because I was "too young". So then I had to reset ALL of my YouTube cookies. Fuck you, google. So then I re-signed-up, AND IT SOMEHOW WORKED?! with a DIFFERENT production group name, making the gmail for it completely obselete, so now I need to make a new gmail with a matching production group name....

Back to my Blogger issues. Where was I? Oh, yes, right, GOOGLE DELETED MY BLOGGER LOGIN. Oh, but my blogs were still here, BUT MY LOGIN AND USER DIDN'T EXIST.

So finally, after months of not-blogging, I rage!Rejoin. Sort of. I played the lost-password card. And even though my hotmail (which isn't linked with my new gmail but somehow was anyways) doesn't exist on blogger's server any more, it sent info to me anyways. And you know what? GOOGLE GAVE ME A NEW LOGIN FOR BLOGGER WITHOUT EVEN FUCKING TELLING ME. Thanks, guys, THANKS. WTF. Seriously?! AND GUESS WHAT? IT'S MY NEW/OLD GMAIL, WHICH ISN'T EVEN LINKED TO MY HOTMAIL. AHAHAHAHAH. WTF.

But at least I can get back in >=|

AND I STILL FUCKING HATE GOOGLE. SRSLY. WTF. SO MANY FLAWS IN YO SYSTUMS D;

No comments: