"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Testament of True Friendship!

Okay so today, I felt like shit. ;_; so I decided not to go eat lunch because Ridgetown's food makes my kidneys hurt and I didn't wanna have to deal with that ontop of feeling sick.

So Jenny wanders by my door and goes, "Trish, did you go for lunch?"

"No... I'm not really feeling good."

"Aww! Do you wanna come to lunch with me?"

"No... I'm not really feeling good."

"Do you want me to bring you back some food?"

"No... I'm not really feeling good."

"I'll bring you back some soup, how does that sound?"

"...Okay."

"Alright. See you later!"

so she leaves, right? Yeah. So yeah. 20 minutes later Jenny comes back, walks in my room, and hands me not ONE but TWO styrofoam containers containing soup. Chicken noodle, to boot! (the only good soup our caf ever makes, and they rarely make it) She barely snuck out with two but she got away with it anyways. X3

So i was all happy and overwhelmed and all like "Ah! Jenny! You're my best friend! Thank you so much!" because it was amazing of her to do that.

...but then, oh, but then, it gets better.

Nice, polite, wouldn't-do-a-damn-thing-that-isn't-right Jenny says "Oh, wait, here." and she undoes the velcro on the end of the sleeve on her coat. She shakes her arm and... out falls a spoon, right onto my bed! SHE EVEN STOLE A SPOON FOR ME SO I COULD EAT IT!

How often do you have a friend that would steal a spoon for you?!

So yeah, I'm not going to lie, I was so happy I hugged her (half-hug, from the side, y'know?). And damn, it was tasty, tasty soup. And I am feeling a bit better since then.

Jenny is such an amazing friend. ;_;

And I get to bring her home this weekend, yaaaay! :D

2 comments:

Travis said...

What?

Aww I wanna meet Jenny!
It's good to have somebody watch your back like that! Trish that is an awesome story!

Yay soup!

freethephoenix said...

Yay! I'm glad for you.