"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Thursday, May 7, 2009

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

I have to draw a picture of Anna-Marie and Kenny so that she can put it in a frame with a huuuuge mat so people can sign it and I don't want to. o_o

As well, I watched Steamboy last night. Goodness gracious I have a new favourite movie. (Okay, well, it doesn't replace True Lies but it's a close second). Yeah. Still too brain-overloaded to ramble about how good it is. But Ooooh, believe me, it is good. It doesn't help I watched the english and the chick who voiced Scarett is also the person who voiced Anemone from Eureka 7. She's my vavourite Voice Actress. She's awersome.

But anywho...
Gotta work tomorrow, bah. sucks.


SATURDAY! SEVEN O'CLOCK. MY HOUSE. STAR WARS NIGHT! Yeeeey. =3 all of you all are invited.
What's to be expected;
-Star Wars movies
-some drinking (most likely not from me)
-lightsabre fights (Lisa-Lisa's idea)

But yeah. Ahem. That's about it.

Oh, wait, before I go, here's somehting amazing and I likes it so much. So much I finished loading it on dial up lolwhut.

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

I saw this one minute after you posted it!! :D I love the swine flu song! Yay!!