"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy, busy week...

2 tests down, 5 to go.
1 project handed in, indeterminable amount to go. (at LEAST one... maybe two? Pah, I don't know.)

So yeah, this week is gonna suck. I've slowed down on my voice auditions for the time being, and instead, threw together a demo reel. I forgot to throw in my Tayuya (Naruto) clips, and also forgot my White Rabbit (Alic in Wonderland (Yes, this one is spelt Alic.)) But oh well. Here's my demo reel.

If you don't think my Revy sounds like me, have fun listening to half the other shit I've been up to. XD YOU WILL BE EVEN MOAR "THAT'S NOT YOU!" ...but it is me. HURR.



So yeah. Looking, now, at how many of those are marked as "Casted", I'm actually taking great pride in this hobby. :D
I just found out now I lost out on the main character role from Bastard!, but that's okay. Obviously I wasn't casted because I wouldn't be able to do it effectively. XD Fine by me!~ i'm looking forward to the fandub, looks like an awesome cast.

But I digress; as I was saying, I like this little... talent? hobby? skill? pasttime? ...Whatever it is, I like it. I truly enjoy doing amateur voice acting. :D

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

That's a cool hobby. I hope you do a great job! I once watched a Haruhi fandub and it made me shudder.