"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, October 5, 2009

I want to learn to play bass.

It's something I've been mulling over for a while now, but... I think I've come to a conclusion. I think I want to learn to play the bass guitar. I mentioned it to an electric guitar-playing friend of mine, and he said, "That's awesome. If you could learn to play this I would officially love you."

Of course, he linked me to a video, and as soon as I watched all nine glorious seconds of it, I met his challenege. No, I don't want Nicholai to fall in love with me. Because I have already fallen in love. ...With the clip he linked me to.

Here's the vid.




So, yeah - not huge on GazettE myself, but HOLY SHIT CAN REITA PLAY. I want to play like that. I want to tear out sweet bass solos like that. H'omg. So, I'm asking for a used bass guitar for christmas, and my friend Rebecca says she's gonna get me "Bass for Dummies" for christmas. XD LMAO.





But moving along, donated blood today, so I'm in an odd mood.




Moving along from that, I made an AMV the other day but forgot to tell you guys.

Here it is.


My first AMV ever. EVER. wtf.

No comments: