"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Too many things going on in my head

1. Jessie is having her baby. EXCITEMENT.
2. This project was due three hours ago, and I'm not quite done yet - giving up for tonight. EXHAUSTION.
3. Too many things to record, and they won't take long, but they still take time DX ANNOYANCE.
4. Too many tests to study for. A midterm tomorrow, two midterms on friday and a test. Too busy with projects to study. STRESSED.
5. Still haven't started my crop in greenhouse... -sigh- DEPRESSED.
6. Need to get that layout for my aunt's website done BEFORE saturday morning. Not gonna happen. WORRIED.
7. Got to sleep in today; it felt really, really, good. RESTED.
8. Too much sugar. ANXIOUS/AWAKE
9. Hungry. HUNGRY/AGGRAVATED.
10. Found some names for characters in my NaNoWriMo novel. RELIEVED.



Anyways, all in all, I'm just really messed up in the head right now, and not in my usual way. So much stress. Last night it got to the point where I had trouble breathing. I told Luke that on Skype, he made me join a voice chat to calm me down. It didn't help much, but the beer I had while joking and distracting myself really did.

AND OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT. HURRRRRRRR.



In the mean time, aside from teh fact I'm going to be an aunt, my SUPER SECRET PROJECT IS GONNA BE UNDERWAY SOON, since the teaser scripting is done. Just need to finish up the casting, send teh editor teh musics, and get everyone's lines in. Gawsh I'm excited.


Combine those two things with the song I'm about to post, and you've got the only three, meagre things that have been stopping me from throwing myself out the window.


This song is Christian rock, song is "I Can't Do This" by Plumb. Gosh, she's amazing.
And the whole first verse - as soon as I heard it - just smacked me like a brick. THE WHOLE FIRST VERSE IS LIKE, MY PAST THREE WEEKS IN A NUTSHELL. HURR.

But I do like that song. ;_;

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

Great song! thanks for sharing. And have fun being an aunt! :D