"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to school soon.

I'm probably headin' back to Ridgetown today, considering it's supposed to snow a bit over night.

At least, I'd like to, but.... my car is still in the shop, and my cousin STILL doesn't know what's wrong with it. Ugh. And my parents don't wanna give me a ride. WTF?! I don't get them they are frustrating and annoying D=<

But anyways, yeah. Holidays are over, I guess. Back to school.

I dunno if I told you guys, I have a room to myself now. My room mate flunked out. Her program is really hard, though, and even though it's upsetting, she's gonna try for it again next year. But... room to myself, yay? More drunken skype-ing? lol.

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

YAY!! And you can do all that voice acting you couldn't do before!!