"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Course selection

Okay, so, course selection sheets. Yeah.

I have five options for next semester.

Sales & Sales Management
Intro. to Landscape Construction
Horticultural Equipment Management
Floral Design & Retailing (limited enrolment)
Arboriculture (limited enrolment)

I'm definitely signing up for Floral Design & Retailing, because it's really the only artsy course there is. Other than that, I want Intro. to Landscape construction, because there's no way in hell I'm taking Sales, or Equip. Management. Arboriculture... eehhh... it would be interesting, but in my mind, not worth the effort. I don't feel like learning about trees and their ailments and then having to go chop branches off of them all classtime. :\ That doesn't excite me in the least.

But they're making us pick two backups, in case we don't get the courses we want. And since Floral whatsit has limited ....

FUCK I CAN'T EVEN RAMBLE PROPERLY. My damn monitor keeps flickering at different brightnesses and I don't know why and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY! AUUDGHERGJWvsioeoartnbrskltnmbadfmvd lgkjnoaerngarsbfgn.

MAKE IT STOP. IT'S SO ANNOYING. It started a few weeks ago and I don't know how to make it stooop D: And I think it's slowly getting woooorse. DX

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

Umm, my suggestion is to not kick it. Kicking it broke my last monitor... :S