"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm going crazy.

I can't stand it. I hate being cooped up in this little room. I just want to go home. I don't even want to go to class anymore... "just get through it and get it over with" isn't even enough motivation any more. I hate it here. I want to go home.

I was stuck in bed all day because I'm sick to my stomach. I've also had a headache for over 24 hours. As well, I've been stressed. And tired. And I missed lunch and supper today, so I'm hungry too. And to top it all off? Everyone here fucking hates me. I forgot to hand in the outline for our final-project-group-project thingie yesterday, and since it was a day late, 20% was taken off of the project's final mark. Fuck. And no matter how much I tell them I'm sorry they don't respond.

And the worst part is, when I called a friend (lost distance or not fuck that shit I'm going crazy here) he asked me "...Are you calling from Ridgetown?"
"Yes."
"Isn't it long distance?"
"Yes..."
"Can you afford that?"
And, in my rage and stress, I snapped "Fine, bye." and slammed my phone shut.

And now I'm worse off than I was ten minutes ago.
Fucking asshole.

I bet if it was his girlfriend he wouldn't care about the cost. But noooo, instead with me he's just snide. Forget the fact I've already tried calling him twice earlier. Forget the fact I'm his "best friend". Asshole. And I was calling him at his mom's house, so it isn't like it cost him anything.


Fuck I just want to die and drop out of this miserable period of my life. I can't stand this shit. I want out of here. I want to go home to people that actually like me (and my puppy). I want to have a large expanse of property to freely roam (I hate being cooped up in this room).

I'm mowing down on crispers because Jenny's too worried about me to lemme go to Tim Horton's and buy soup... damnit... augh... I can't argue with Jenny... er... well... Crispers will have to do. -sighs- I don't even think I have any money for soup, anyways.

So yeah, this week sucks.



And I don't know what the hell my room smells like because I've been in it all day so I'm immune. ...Well, not all day. I did go for breakfast and I did go to Plant Science this morning. I forgot my binder there too, fuck....

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

Don't worry! NaNoWriMo is only 9 days away!! :D