"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Friday, October 24, 2008

FUCK YES. -wriggles happily-

I NAILED IT. YEAH! I TOTALLY JSUT FUCKING PASSED THAT TEST, WOOHOO!

I skipped soils this morning to study, and I crammed as many of those botanical names into my skull as I could. And although I forgot 1/4 of those words, I still remembered a good 3/4 and made most of the rest of the shit up. And on the second part I answered all but one question with confidence.

I DEFINATELY FUCKING PASSED! :D AT THE VERY LEAST I'm expecting a 60. AT THE VERY MOST probably a 90, but that's only if I didn't fuck up whatever I was pretty sure I got right. XD So I'm likely to get somewhere in the 70-80 range, but I don't care because I know I did way better than the last test.


I PAASSSSSEEEEEED.


Well I'm off. I'm going home for the weekend, bahye.

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Congratulations!!

Travis said...

Cramming for tests like that sounds painful.

Congrats btw.