"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

'Kay, so...

Today was definitely better than yesterday. Five hours straight outside in this beautiful, beautiful weather did that to me. I woke up feeling a lot better. I had breakfast, went to class, found out I did pretty damn good on the Soils midterm, went to the optional math lecture (caught up on everything I missed yesterday -sighs in relief-) talked to my Plant Science teacher (Dr. Dave) about the binder I forgot in lab, he said he didn't pick it up (but he was going to look for me, yaaay), then spent an hour toolin' around campus for Plant ID. Decided to have lunch, it wasn't too bad. Then I went to my 3 hour Landscape management lab and we planted trees :D It was all good fun.

So today was DEFINITELY a better day than yesterday. Definitely.

That, and I just finished downloading the Special A anime.
I'm still wondering how the hell I started reading/watching shoujo, since the only shoujo I liked before college was Trinity Blood (which was practically shounen). -sighs- Ah well. I'm not going to worry about it unless I catch myself fangirling over yaoi. -shudders- SO NASTY EW. DX DX DX



As for today, my room smells faintly of crisp fall leaves. But again, we had another plant tour in Plant ID.

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

Yay Special A!! Enjoy it! <3 There's one episode... I think it was #5 or 6 but I laughed so hard I seriously peed my pants. TMI, lol, but it's true!
Glad this day was better.