"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, December 1, 2008

DX I HATE BEING A FANGIRL

((Wrote this on Saturday night, saved it in word and just posting it now, since I have interwebs))


I JUST HAD THE HUGEST FANGIRL REACTION EVER.

And seriously, as much as I hate myself for it I’m TOO... BUSY... WRIGGLING. Seriously. I can’t sit still. I wanna save and close my novel, jump off my couch, dive into the truck and floor it all the way to Sarnia, break into EB Games or Wal Mart or something and GET THAT DAMNED GAME.

Star Wars the Clone Wars: Jedi Factions.

Normally Star Wars games are just like. –shrug, meh– BUT HOLY SHIT FANGIRLFANGIRLFANGIRL. I actually squealed, wiggled, and had a complete mental shut down as I just stared at the TV screen. Seriously, I fucking want that game. Really. Really. Badly.

Like srzly. I FANGIRLED! Severly! I rarely fangirl, and I never do so severely!

SAVE ME.

But yeah. I fangirled because... well, let’s just say about 20 seconds of that 30 second commercial included clips of a certain nautolan I’m infamous for hearting. A lot.

Yeah.

So.

I would say I know what’s going on the top of my Christmas list, but there’s no way in hell I can wait that long. Lieksrzly, next time I’m in Sarnia first store I’m hitting is any that will have that game. That, and next time I see my sister (which will be tomorrow, Sunday) I’m going to demand that I get my DS back. Because I can’t play that game unless I have my DS to do so DX

Neeeeed DS... neeeeeed Jedi Factions... neeeed my fangirl fix... wauuuuugh.... –shakes- Like srzly. Can’t. Sit. Stiiiiiill. Saaaave me force. DX

1 comment:

Travis said...

AWESOME!!

Reminds me of a certian boy here who was all fan-boy-ee about Little Big Planet!

Now I own that! Har har har!