"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good news and Bad news ~ What my room smells like episode IV

Awright, bad news first.

-I didn't write a damn thing on my novel yesterday
-My computers mark went down 15% (I now have a 76)
-My dorm room is still leaking
-I'm 23,342 or so words behind on my novel (ouch)


Good news tiem nao.

-I got my fair share of the Communications essay done and over with yesterday
-My soils mark shot all the way up to 80%
-I've officially had my last soils class, ever.
-I don't have class at all on friday! Thursday is my last day, awright!


PS my room smells like stale, over-buttered popcorn. Not pleasant at all.

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Thanks for the encouragement on my story - and yay for school almost being done!! :D

Travis said...

Popcorn eh?

I think that should smell delicious!
Oh and about your snow that you mentioned a couple of days ago, did it stay snow, or mud puddles?