"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

4,000 words tonight

okay shower tiem then bed tiem.
Wrote 4,000 words tonight.
Got Hachirou all introduced and what not, and I must say, of all my characters he's being the nicest to me. Y'know why? Because he's the only damn one whose personality is taking shape anything like it is in my head. Even boss wasn't co-operating! Even Cecilia, the dusty old servant, is rebelling against her creator! WHY IS SHE A CLOSET PERV?! WHYYYY?! -cries- I've created a monsteeeer.
But I also created Hachirou/Ren, who is also a monster, but unlike Cecilia he's SUPPOSED to be. Because he's not a pervy old woman. He's just a perv. ...Not really. But close enough.

BUT YEAH BED TIEM.

Word count: 14,000

PS David Suzuki tomorrow.no writing for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

If you write 3600 words every day from now until the 30th you'll win NaNoWriMo!! :D!!