"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, November 24, 2008

20k and tiem for bed

you know why trish has to go to bed?
because bed won't come to her! ahahaha.

no seriously, that's like, the only reason why. if bed came to me that'd be effin' sweet. but it won't, so booooo.

ok i hit 20k now it's tiem for me to sleep in my leaky room (my ceiling leaks).


1AM SLEEP DEPRIVED WRITER SILLYNESS AMUSEMENT CORNER TIEM!
(AKA random quotes that amused my from my recent msn convo with Travis)

"hey wait I minute, I haven't writin anything in like two weeks and I'm still beating you? how?"

"1,000 if I decide to be awesome"

"whaaaa whaaa whaaa, somebody call the whaaaaaambulance"

"...but do I seriously get a banana? D:"

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Did Travis write all of those? lol

Kuroari said...

No he did the whaaambulance and the one about beating me at writing. The other two were mine XD