"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, November 10, 2008

Life's no fun without a good scare

Here in a flash and gone without a trace

Got part A of my project again :D
Apparently chatting on msn with Nohi about life makes shit go faster, yaaaaay. So part A is done, as is my title page. That means that if I get perfect on what I got so far, that's 40 marks out of 200. Yaaaay! :D I'm almost half done ~

In the mean time, I really want that damned doughnut. So I've decided to get part B half done before I allow myself to indulge. But seriously, even though it's still in the bag, under piles of sheets for this project, and even though I'm listening to the "Nightmare Revisited" CD in order to try to block it out, it's stilllll callling loooudly to meeeee D:

I'm annoyed. I want to eat it. And now that I'm really into my project, I should probably keep going. Erm, how many cultivars do I need for part B again...? -checks- ...10. Fuck that's a lot. Well, I've got Hostas, with yellow variegations, so it can't be all that hard to find, hurrhurr.

That, and, the way this is setup is something like this;

botanical name of whatever cultivar
"copied paragraph w/description of appearance" (source)
"another copied paragraph w/description of appearance" (source)
description of appearance in my own words.

So, literally, 2/3 of part B is all just copy and paste. Hwahwahwa! Well, I'm back to work! :D I'll stop in again while I'm on my doughnut break <3

I am the "who" in "Who's there?!"

1 comment:

Travis said...

Go Trish go!

Wheeeeee!
...
plonk

You're making me want a doughnut!