"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, November 10, 2008

|D DOUGHNUT TIEM.

NOM NOM NOM DELICIOUS DOUGNUT. <---- actually wrote that while noming her doughnut

Mmmmm. I've been waiting six hours to eat that. And now there's strawberry filling on my keyboard, oops!

But anyways, yeah, got five down, five to go. And then I get to sort them all. -sighs heavily- Which is part C. But I can do part C tomorrow. If I can do one or two (preferably two) more cultivars tonight, I'll be content to finish the rest of this tomorrow.

It's not that this project is proving difficult, it's just damn well time consuming.

Anyways here's the list of ones I got so far.

Hosta ‘Golden Tiara’ (Golden Tiara Hosta)
Hosta 'Gold Standard' (Gold standard Hosta)
Hosta ‘Tokudama Aureonebulosa’ (Tokudama Aureonebulosa Hosta)
Hosta ‘Warwick Comet’ (Warwick Comet Hosta)
Hosta ‘American Icon’ (American Icon Hosta)

Yeah, google some of them, some of them look freakin' cool. Like that really long named Japanese one. And the Warwick Comet. yeah. ...

okay doughnut tiem is up. Back to work.

No comments: