"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Update!

...Because Jess wants people to blog.

Went to Becky's yesterday (still here), got drunk last night, watched some Axis Powers Hetalia (ohhh, Italia, what a character, what a character), downloaded some Soul Eater (Pwahahahha Excalibur is the coolest), made Thomson listen to a bunch of my music (ahaha I was drunk...) then I went to bed, then I woke up, ate pizza, drank too much orange juice, and me and Becky talked for a while then went outside and did nothing because it was nice out.

I changed my desktop from my picture of Bonten as a kid to a picture of Shino. Because I couldn't find a decent background image of grown-up Bonten. ;_; and Shino makes me feel betters. But it's not timeskip-Shino, so he's not as badass looking, but... ah well... I love Shino no matter what age he is (GOD I FEEL LIKE A PEDO. ;_;)



But yeah just thought I'd ramble to give Jess to read. So here you gooooo~

PS Wellington concert tomorrow. w00t.


2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Yay personalized blogging! :P lol.

Travis said...

And a week later I comment! How great is that?

I am wondering did you drag Thomson to this party?