"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'll kill him.

I'll fucking kill him.

I just found out that my friend's girlfriend's roomate (a much older male) just raped her.
now, I don't know this girl, nor do I know her roommate (or where they live), but I'm going to track him down and fucking kill him.

My friend has been worried as of late because the girl in question... well, my friend watched her roommate hit her and stuff on webcam, so basically, before, it was just abuse (and I hated him for it).

And now my friend just told me that she took an hour longer than normal to call... because that bastard raped her.

Now my friend is hysterical and I can't do anything to fix that.
Becuase I'm way to pissed.
I can't even feel my teeth any more because my jaw is clenched to tight. I want to kill him. I want to fucking tear his nails out, bash his fucking head in with a pickaxe, skin him alive, break every vertibrae in his spine, and dance in his fucking innards.

I want that bastard dead.