"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, September 15, 2008

...

He did it again. He fucking did it again. Remember the list from my last post of what I wanted to do to him? Well, that seems like NOTHING compaired to what I want to fucking do to him right fucking now. Because, not only did he do it again, he... well... let's jsut say she very well might be pregnant. And she's not even 16! That sick fuck! I'm going to kill him.

There's only one thing that can calm me down.

...

It's stuck in my head, but as long as it's there, he isn't.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LfxlW74VHCI

-focuses on Kakuzu and Zetsu- Breaathe Trish, breaaaaattthheeeee...

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Wow. Umm. Someone is calling the police right?

Kuroari said...

I have no idea.