"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ohfuckohfuckohfuck.

Have you... ever been in one of those situations where, no matter what happends, it probablt won't be... good?

On one hand; the very thing I've been praying for could come true. But... it's not fair to her... I would never forgive myself....

But, on the other hand, I won't ruin her, but I... I will be... I'll have nothing left...

I'm shaking really badly right now. I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I'm shaking like crazy. I'm so confused.

I've dreamed of this happeneing, hoping it would, yet believing it wouldn't.

And it did.

And either way I'm fucked now.

It was just a fun thoguht to entertain. I'm scared. I want this, but I don't.





I'm so glad it's pub night tonight. When he came on msn just now and said what he did, i was soooo happy I already had a few buds in my system.

Else I'd probably be crying. I don't know what to do.





I refuse to explain. It's too complicated.
And I haven't had nearly enough to drink.

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

You're writing is very good when you are upset. Just thought you would like to know that.

Travis said...

Trish, you don't have to explain and I won't explain what I think it is...

But just in case it IS what I think it is I think the answer is no.

Nothing good could come of that, your prays will defiantly be answer another way.

And if I'm way off track, well then can't blame a guy for tryin to help one of his friends.
Hope you had fun at pub night!

P.S. I also second what Jessica said!