"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Friday, September 26, 2008

55 minutes and I can go home

So, I spent all of Soils class studyin' (seriously, all he was talking about was groundwater, most stuff of which I already know), spent half of math studyin' (he was just helping the class do the work I already had finsihed), did a math test, finished 20min earlier than the majority of the class, then I went downstairs (my Plant ID class is in the basement of the Ag building, whereas Soils and Math are both in the Ag Theatre, on the first floor), and sat in the hall... and studied. XD

It almost worked, I remembered a helluva lot more than I would have. I definately got more than seven plants down. I remembered the names alright, it's just the leaves i had some trouble with D:
The maples came pretty easy, they're simple to tell apart. So I'm pretty sure I nailed all nine of those.
The dog woods were a bit trickier - I remembered that flowering dogwood (Cornus florida) had the biggest of dogwood leaves, pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia) has alternating leaves (the only dogwood to have this), and kousa dogwood (Cornus kousa) was the one with the tiny leaves. So I got those three dogwoods okay. I knew the sweet gum (Liquidambar styraciflua) right off the bat, as well as the ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba), but I think everyone knew the ginkgo. =\ I mean, seriously, if you see that things leaves you'd understand why. The ivies were easy, but sadly enough I spelt their genus totally wrong. DX Like, it doesn't even sound like what it's supposed to, so I probably won't even get part marks. I got fucking names from my warriors site stuck in my head, half of which are latin, so instead of putting "Parthenocissus" as their genus, I definately put "Pantheracissus" or something of the sort. >=| Stupid Panthera. I love him, I do, but his stupid name is stuck in my fucking head. DX

But yeah I can continue ranting about plant names buuuuut I don't love you enough. XD

And I get to see my puppy in about two hours, gleee~
And I guess Bob has Clash of Ninja 3 WHICH I WANT, so I'm going to "hang out" with him this weekend (and by "hang out" I mean use him for Shino, lol). And I hope that Jackie isn't there. I love her, I do... but the bitch hates me. DX I didn't do anythiiiiing. -whines-

3 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Nice work on the studying there. I remember desperately looking over notes like that... lol

Travis said...

Trish tell me how the game is!

Kuroari said...

TRAVIS IT IS AMAZING.

BUT I HATE IT.

Because although I win every time as either Tenten, Shino, or Kisame, IT DOES NOT HAVE ZABUZA OR HAKU D=<