"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good news

Should be getting my laptop plug today yaaaay! Just in time to quickly look shit up so I'll be able to buy flowers fo my ikebana arrangement for Floral Design's field trip this afternoon. =3 Hooraaaay.

I'm excited <3<3<3

Until then I'm back to using Facebook to procrastinate (that WWII game thing is really addictive. I should invite you all to join my squad so I get awesome health bonuses and training time reductions (you get them too!) ...yeah. I'm going to go do that.

Though I really should be doing my work for Computer's class right now... eh....

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

*shakes finger at you* Big sister disapproves! Go do your school work young lady!! lol, and wow it took Thursday awhile to get here...

Travis said...

The procrastinator strikes again!

Facebook, how you waste all of our time.
And do share a little more about the game you've found.