"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Friday, March 13, 2009

Plans for the weekend

Driving myself home today, and I'm taking Jenny with me. Huttah!
.hack//sign isn't done downloading, but that's okay, I'll forgive it's slowness. It's worth the wait (it's going faster than Special A did, that's for sure).

When I get home we're probably going off to go hang out with Rosstopher, to watch movies :D I told him he could meet Jenny and he thought that was cool. I think they might get along awright. =3 I'll have to report on Monday whether they do or don't, lol.

Drew a few more things last night, to help myself catch up on the whole drawing-a-day resolution that I made (an by made I mean regret). As of this morning I am four days behind. (Last night I was three... stupid date-changing... bah...)

If I can have those four drawings plus four more to cover the next four days, the next sketch dump I'll do - at the midpoint of lent - will be, in my mind, a huge success. I'll track down everything I drew and post it all in one entry, even if it's already been up in my blog before. I'm actually kind of excited. I might actually mosh them all together and post 'em as a sketch dump on dA.

Oooh well. I'm off to go get brekkers then to class! ta!

PS Haven't bitten nails in 16 days. Booyah!

2 comments:

Travis said...

Rossteefur gets to meet Jenny before I do! Boo!

I wanna meet said awesome friend o'Trish's!

That 'regret' comment had me giggling.

freethephoenix said...

16 days!! Wow!! Good job Trish. And why are you downloading .hack//sign? Travis owns the DVDs you could just borrow it.