"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Friday, November 20, 2009

I get to work all weekend. fml

No time to draw, study, projects, voice act, or even study!

LAME WEEKEND IS LAME.

I'm just leaving school now to drive to London to work. Then I get home around 10 or 11, crash, sleep, wake up early, back to work in London, then go home, crash, sleep, early up for church, straight to work in London from church, go home, crash, sleep, get up early and go back to Ridgetown, hopefully in time for class. Monday's are my longest day of classes (tied with Tuesday), so after class I'm probably going to nap, then rush to get done allll of the crazy, stupid projects I have due next week. Hopefully, none of them are due on Monday. I don't know though.

And I never get any time to novel this weekend. ;_; I'm pretty much giving up on NaNoWriMo for this year, guys, this semester has just been hell and I've hardly had free time.

Enough ranting about my shitty life.

No comments: