"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, November 9, 2009

Nearly doubled my wordcount.

So, certain people got of Skype early today, which compelled me to leave. Because I was bored. So, I wrote. And without a conversation buzzing in my ears or anyone to even type to, it went REALLY fast. And I mean, before, whenever I tried to write, it would take me from about 6:00pm - 1:00am just to get a daily limit in.

I've been at it for two hours (in three minutes it marks the two hours mark) and I went from having 4,821 words to 8,185 words. NICE! ;D I hope I can keep that up tomorrow~

So I finally got Sedge introduced. FINALLY. And he's developing nicely. ;D He's already freakishly laid back, has a weird, soft, almost monotonous, yet cheery, way of speaking - ALL THE TIME - and he already pisses Jathe off to no end. 'Tis wonderful, 'tis very wonderful. But soon my novel will be departing from regular appearances of Ieli, my main character's fiance's brother (Rythen's brother) which makes me sad, because I've quite grown to enjoying his company.

Even though he's a minor character, when I did a doodledump onto my laptop the other day, I noticed I've drawn him more than my villain. I've drawn him more than his brother. Who is much more main. I've drawn him more than Sedge. I've drawn him more than Linaria. But I DON'T think I've drawn him more than Jathe just yet, only because I draw Jathe a lot, because I love to draw his hair. XD But anywho. (NOTE: will include one of these drawings below)

I think I'll call it a night. It's 12:01 now anyways, so nothing else I write will count towards the word count from the ninth XP


In non-NaNoWriMo related news, today, between our Plant tour for Plant ID II and our late Landscape Design II lecture, since Joscelyn didn't want to walk all the way home to wait for class to start, and neither did Jason, we played Rock Band in my room! XD This has been my first group-banding in a long time, and my first one with those guys, and even my first one at college here. So it was awesomesauce. On thursday I'm going to teach Annemarie to play (she just watched us), and probably Jenny at some point, too. I want all my friends to Rock Band! haha. It's such a great game, and I miss it.

But I digress. Sleepy time!~

But yeah. I'm off to shower, then to bed. See ya, everyone! :D
Happy Noveling to you all!
(I hope tomorrow is another really good writing day for me, I truly need one)

PS, here's one of my characters!~

It's Ieli Bein! :D My main character's fiance's brother, who I had to turn into a thief/ninja so I could get my plot to move. XD HUHUHU. The bottom right is a comparison of face shapes and hair styles for he and his brother, Rythen.

I'm going to miss him when he's not in it any more, but maybe I'll have him pop up in the end. Because he's probably one of the nicest niceguy characters I've ever made. He's pretty cool.

No comments: