"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's 4.30 am, which means...

my plant id ii final project is due in 12 hours.

...Well, okay, it's 4.40 am, so it's due in 11 hours and 50 minutes. Pah. Whatever.

I spent the last four and a half hours working dilligently on it.

...Yes, diligently. Forget the fact we were assigned this three months ago and I just started now XD

Well I now hate Aster novi-belgii, which is, for the record, New York aster. (y'know those purple flowers that grow in ditches at the end of the summer? Those are New England asters, which are pretty much the same thing).

I still have to do the plant key yet, but that will be my lunch time project. I need to get sleep. I'm not sure if I have soils in the morning, but that's ok, because even if I did I'd be skipping it.

I'm off to bed.

PS, cherry whiskey in cranberry gingerale is really tasty.
PPS, the band Skillet kept me alive the last four hours. Or at least, their song "Those Nights" kept me alive.

...

LMAO. WOW, I WORDED IT LIKE THAT TOALLY ON ACCIDNET.
(incase the joke is lost upon you, the lyrics of the main chorus go:

"Remember when we'd...
stay up late and we'd talk all night
in a dark room lit by the tv light
through all the hard times in my life
those nights kept me alive
listen to the radio play all night
didn't wanna go home to another fight
through all the hard times in my life
those nights kept me alive"

lawl oh boy i need sleep)

NIGHT GUISE.
Let's hope I do good on this project, it's worht 20% lol

2 comments:

freethephoenix said...

Good luck with the end of school!!

Kuroari said...

Thank you! :D If I get it all (most of it) done on time I might be able to give NaNo a great, huge stab! A finishing move to the end of a mostly-missing combo! Let's see if I get the hit for maximum damage! Ahahaha!