"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Neglectful trish is neglectful.

Ahahaha totally got 0 words for NaNoWriMo done today. Still trying to think of character names, GAH. There are four names. Four names I NEED to at least get STARTED... and I have one. HURR. But anywho. Got another fandub role I'm all excited about. :D

Emi Isuzu from Tenjou Tenge. :3 Yes, she has pink hair. Yes, her skirt is short. Yes, she more than likely has a weird crush on the president of the executive council.
...But she has weapons stashed literally EVERYWHERE, and she's secretly actually REALLY FAT. :D (don't ask, it's fucked up) so i <3 her.

Here's the audition vid that got me the role. I had fun making it, actually, I just wish Cody was online at the time so he could get his audition for Mitsuomi done at the same time by doing his voice in this D=< Stupid Nova Scotia kid, HURR.

No comments: