"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What goes around comes around!

Someone drew my avie for me! Uwaaah! And I didn't even have to ask!

Which reminds me, it's Aerron's (character my avie is based off of) birthday soon. Hmmm. Maybe I should do a nice spread of he and his wifey as a present to him? ;D even though he's fictional and doesn't need a present? ;D

But seriously, he's my only character that has a set birthday. I kid you not. Well, okay, Murohshei had a set birthday too, but be damned if I ever remember when it was (I think it might've been the same day as mine? but for some reason I'm thinking earlier in the year... urrr...)

But anyways, enough rambles.

He's the wonderful, wonderful avie art that someone drew of Aerron! :D






As well, I've updated my lent status.
As well as stopping my painful nail-biting, I'm also going to try to draw at least one thing a day. I'm holding to this one more loosely, but I realized that i do just miss picking up a paper and drawing something. Yeah.

1 comment:

freethephoenix said...

SO CUTE!! Hey don't feel bad about your fanfictions!! That's fine! I just have a guilt complex, since I want to be a published author if I'm not treating my writing like a job then I start feeling bad.