"This news shocked me too when my brain first reported it."
- Myself

Monday, September 14, 2009

I Hate Mondays.

Since mondays are generally amazing at fucking with my head; AKA, mindfuck, I'm going to share a little mindfuckery with you.

If you don't get it right away, don't worry, just come back to it later and try again. If you still don't get it, at the end of my post I'll put a hint that'll help you shit those bricks.





...So anyways, I have class at eight, a bit off at lunch, and then class again all the way 'til 6. That's nine hours of classes. On a MONDAY.
I'm glad I didn't take Business financing, 'cause then I'd have THREE MORE HOURS than that. Hurrr, sounds painful.

But yes; I hate mondays.

But something I love is a series called Wallflower. I mostly started watching this anime out of boredom. But after just one episode, I was hooked. It isn't your typical reverse-harem shoujo, not by any means! I loves it so hard. Sunako is an AMAZING female lead. If I had to pick between her and Haruhi from OHSHC... I'd pick Sunako. First of all, she's ugly - they don't waste any time pointing that out, nor do they give any lapses in this fact, unless it's for plot. Second off, she's sadistic as all fuck. She spends the majority of episode three planning on how to assassinate the main character, simply because he's a "creature of light", and that offends her. Third off, she's hilarious! It's just so fun to watch her!

But yes, I recommend you guys check out Wallflower! It's awesome! And the english dub isn't too, too bad - I hate Kyouhei's voice, as well as Sunako's voice, but Greg Ayres is in it and goddammit I loves me some Greg Ayres. Oh, Vic Mignogna's in it, too, if any of you are fans of him. (And he's not the male lead lolwtfyay, for once!)

So yeah. Wallflower. Helped distract me from the mindfuck of today.


Also... Kanye West is a douche.





MINDFUCK IMAGE HINT: Count the guys in the front. No, there's not three.


Still lost? Look BETWEEN the guys in the front.

No comments: